Friday, July 3, 2009

My Birthday, and Danielle's visit!!



My cute friend!! :)


Well, this post might be just a little late...but I was having so much fun with my dearest friend Danielle last week that I didn't want to take time to do a blog post!! :) So better late than never right? I had such a wonderful birthday, thanks for all the emails and blog comments! I'm sure most of you saw the birthday pictures on my Mom's blog, but I'm going to post a few myself too. Mom really went all out on the decorating, it was something else!! Between five tons of sand, building a tiki hut, and all the other stuff she had out there it was pretty major!! Definitely a birthday I will always remember. The games were so much fun too, we all were laughing so hard on the "Beach Bum Relay" quite hilarious!

Getting our team ready for the Beach Bum Relay

Hurry up Dannie!!



And the winner....Dave!!



We played tons of volleyball most every night, it was so much fun! Dannie was looking pretty cool in the sunglasses!



And since it was so hot...and we don't have a swimming pool we decided to take a swim in the cows water tank. Its the perfect size to cool off in, and the cows weren't around so in we went!! Okay Dannie, I will admit you are quite the country girl now, I'm proud of you. :D All was good until the cows got thirsty...and here they came!! Dannie was terrified, I guess she thought they were gonna drink her up along with the water or something, I'm not sure, but they were so shocked to find people in their water tank that they wouldn't even drink out of it. :D


Here come the cows!!




Saturday morning we went to the Farmer's Market, and then went to an Estate auction afterwards...it was pretty fun but so hot outside we were wishing we had just slept late and stayed home. LOL And then that evening Caleb, Daniel, Elijah, Anna, Micah, Andrew, Danielle and I all went to Bricktown.


It was so much fun!! First we went to Bass Pro and walked around a bit, we had fun trying on all the huge sunglasses in there!



After that we walked down the canal, it was neat, reminded us of being in San Antonio where we met each other. We finished up by going to Marble Slab and getting icecream, it was such a blast!! I was teasing Danielle that she still has just a bit of city girl in her for enjoying being in the city so much. :D


Monday morning we went shopping and then to the Tea Room in Edmond. It's kinda a traditon whenever Dannie comes and we always have so much fun there! They were all giving me such a hard time about the hat that I picked to wear...lol for some reason they thought I looked like a German soldier!! Goodness...what a compliment!! :D :D


My German Hat... :D


And this was just totally a joke picture...


That evening we went over to David and Katelyn's for supper. They live up on a hill and it's so beautiful up there, we had to get some pictures sitting up on their rock formation, and then...well yeah we tried jumping off of it too.


1,2,3, JUMP!!


Thankfully the pictures of me didn't turn out! After dinner we played more volleyball, and then went inside to do some more crazy things which included racing through their kitchen on a rolling chair!!

Relaxing on the front porch...


Tuesday we spent a lot of time working on a song that Danielle had written, I enjoyed it though, and we got her parts recorded before she left, so now we just have to put in my violin part..and maybe some orchestra behind it.

And of course we stayed up late every night talking and having fun, we made so many fun memories, it was a wonderful week!! Thanks for coming Dannie-Girl, I loved it!! :) Miss you so much!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

Wow, Besh! Looks like ya'll had SOO much fun!! Thanks for the pictures, enjoyed them.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll tomorrow!!!!!

Love ya,
Abbie

Danielle said...

BESH!

Oh my...okay, some of those little comments you have on have to go! "Cute" friend...besh, c'mon!

SUCH good memories though, loved every minute of being there! You are the best friend a girl could ask for! So blessed to have you as mine! :)

You have quite the pics on there and oh my, that one! :o YIKES! Weehoo....kinda bad besh! :)

Love you so much and miss you! Thanks for making it possible for me to come and see yoU!

And thanks for putting up with me through all that recording! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so glad you had such awesome fun! :D The pictures are lovely, and you must have had a wonderful time. I'm so happy for you!!!

Hannah B. said...

Awww, looks like y'all had such a special *crazy* time together!! Besh, I think your hat is "ceyoote"!! =D

Kenna said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! Loved the pictures!
I know it's kinda late but........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Hope ya had a great 4th of July!

crik said...

Fun pics!