Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Garden Workshop Baby


Remember the "Garden Workshop Baby goat?" Well I've been wanting to get her prettied up for some pictures because she sure is looking nice. So today Andrew and I were out working with the goats separating out the young bucks and wethers and decided to catch her and give her a bath. Once we were done bathing and clipping I had to get Anna outside with the camera. The goat wasn't cooperating the greatest as she was ready to go back to her mom, that's the reason for the sorry backgrounds...lol main thing is to get her to setup correctly! :D I'm really happy with this little girl, can't wait for the state fairs so I can show her! Oh..and she needs a name too, I don't think "Garden Workshop Baby" is very fitting, as pretty as she is she needs something better!







11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like her!!
And two of my favourite names are Starla or Alazna... don't mind me though, cause I'm weird!!

~Brittney said...

How about Sugar Snap? :-) She sure is cute!

Anonymous said...

How about Macy? I think that is pretty..
Jodi

Eliya said...

She's BEAUTIFUL Besh! I had to laugh at first because it sounded like Anna wasn't cooperating and wanted to go back with her mom. LOL I knew you meant the goat kid. :-) I like Brittney's suggestion of 'Sugar Snap' for the baby. Goes with the garden theme. Or TaterTot, Ladybug, Lady Lettuce, Garden Queen...

Besh said...

That is so funny Eliya!! I just cracked up when I read your comment and then went back and read the post!! :D Sooo for Anna's sake I edited it because she didn't' want it to sound like she wanted to go back to her mom. LOL

Emily Kreger said...

I'm not a Boer goat breeder but she sure looks NICE!! :)

Hannah B. said...

She is beautiful, Besh!

Maggie Burnett said...

wow,she IS pretty!
~Maggie

Kenna said...

She's beautiful! How bout Sweet Pea, I like Sugar Snap too!

Danielle said...

Is this my goat Besh? :)

Lynn said...

Besh...that's the prettiest goat I've ever seen!!