Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A fun afternoon...




Saturday Anna and I took the younger ones over to our neighbors house to go horse back riding. We had a great time doing it, and the horses were nice (for the most part) except for a slight incident when I was riding. :) Of course it would have to happen to me, but I'm sure glad it was me and not one of the younger ones. What happened was, I was just trotting along on Chick a little black pony, and I wanted to see if I could get her into a gallop so I gave her another little kick...and instead of going faster she kind of started bucking!! :D I managed to hang on, and then looked over at Anna and she had quite a horrified look on her face!! :P I must have looked rather weird. It scared Anna worse than it did me though, I actually rather enjoyed it. :)


Jeremiah got to take a ride on the donkey, "Penelope." It was her first time to have anybody on her back and she did really great. Pretty cute too!

No comments: