Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!


If you head over to my Mom's blog you can see our annual "Christmas picture" and and update on our family. Well, someone got left out, so I thought I'd fill you in here. That would be my pup Duffy. He's been staying busy this year, agravating Mercy, having fun with toys, enjoying those times where he slips out the door and has a run all over the property, and being my little buddy. He's had two trips to the groomer for hair cuts, and the second one got a "bad report card" for how he acted. But besides being the most disobedient dog I've ever owned, he's just about the sweetest little pup I could wish for. Sleeps in my bed at night and is sure to alert me to any "boogy men" that slip around when it's dark. At least he thinks that's what they are but really it's just Caleb and Daniel going to bed at 2:00 in the morning! He totally dosen't understand that he is only 8 pounds, I think he thinks he is about 80!


His resolutions for 2008 (or rather his Mom's) are to get potty training down completely, (it is getting better) and learn how to sit still for hair cuts.


Hope everyone is having a very blessed Christmas!


~Bethany

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Aw, thanks for the update on Duffy! Such a cute little puppy! :) Merry Christmas!