Thursday, August 25, 2011

Russell :)





Well I did it again...I got ANOTHER dog. I wasn't planning to, it sort of just happened...like this. Last Saturday morning I loaded up a few goats I was culling out to take to the sale barn. When I got there I had to wait in line for about an hour, apparently everybody is downsizing their herds or something because of hay shortages. Anyway while I was waiting there I noticed a really cute, fluffy, black and white puppy in a crate in the back of a pickup truck. An older man was standing close by so I complimented him on what a cute dog he had, and he informed me that it was a dual registered Australian shepherd and he was for sale. Oh boy, I immediately knew I wanted him...however once he named the price and I thought over the fact that I really didn't need another dog..I pretty much convinced myself not to get him. But like I said the line was really long so I sat there and kept thinking about it and couldn't stop looking at that cute puppy. I texted my sister Anna and told her that there was a really cute Aussie for sale...and her reply was "buy him!" Hmm...I then texted my Mom and just randomly said there was a really cute puppy for sale. Her reply wasn't too negative so I figured out a way to come up with the money and made a deal on him. :) Texted my Mom back and said "I bought it!" :D


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...he's so cute! And I love his name! =) Love you and miss you, Besh!! =)

Caleb Stinson said...

WOW
Didn't you have basically the same story last time you got a dog. I mean I remember reading a "just happend" dog stoy.

lol it's all good he is a cute (yes I said cute) little guy. And good job on another blog post.

Maggie Burnett said...

Aww! He is SO cute! What's his name?
Miss ya!

Maggie Burnett said...

opps! I meant to say.. How did you come up with the name? :)